More permanent stuff at

07 October 2005

I made some changes to the Tagfriendly back-end tonight. I switched from using the Java Service Wrapper to the Java Service package provided by ObjectWeb. I don't know what it was with the first service wrapper, but it wasn't very stable for me. Things seem better now. It hasn't crashed yet.

There are a few changes I need to make though. People seem to be filling out artist and album and then expecting to find songs by that album and artist. It doesn't work that way, but after speaking to people, it sounds intuitive.

Anyway, it's there--use it. I'll make a few changes and then get back to work on the client.